- Adder unit includes uprights, braces and shelving needed to add a section to an existing Containment Shelving Starter Unit (available separately)
- Top-quality, all-steel construction features hard-shell finish on uprights and braces for durability
- Includes four adjustable shelves and one fixed shelf (top) to help stabilize unit
- Adjustable shelves have a sump to contain leaks and spills and protect inventory below; allows vertical segregation of incompatible materials
- Sump perimeter also serves as a barrier to prevent contents from being pushed off
- Shelf unit can be grounded for use with oil, gasoline and other flammables
- Galvanized steel shelves resist rust and corrosion; adjustable in 1.5" increments to better match layout with stock
- Open design makes for quick visual inspection of contents
- Shipped disassembled to reduce costs
40 CFR 112.7 - SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26 - When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
40 CFR 264.175 - Hazardous waste containment systems must be free of structural cracks or gaps, be designed to keep spilled liquids from remaining in contact with the container, prevent run-on and "have sufficient capacity to contain 10% of the volume of the containers, or the volume of the largest container, whichever is greater."
Silver Trays/Blue Support Legs
18" W x 36" L x 84" H
Load Capacity UDL Per Shelf:
36" L x 18" W x 1.5" H
4 - Adjustable, 1 - Non-adjustable
Shelving - Galvanized Steel
Pigalog® Page Number:
Average customer rating for Containment Shelving Adder Unit #PAK179
based on reviews.
Welcome to Reviews
Please write a review and tell other customers about your shopping experience! If you could share something about the product you purchased, what would it be?
- How did it perform?
- Was it delivered quickly?
- Would you purchase it again?
You must sign in to write a review.