- Explosion rated for use around hazardous gas, vapor, dust or liquid, electrical systems and confined spaces; meets UL Standards
- Super-high-flux, 1.0-watt LED offers up to 34 lumens with a 50,000-hour lifespan
- Provides 11-hour runtime on three AA batteries (included)
- LEDs run cooler, last longer, use less energy and emit whiter light than incandescent bulbs
- Focused beam is perfect for distance or close-up viewing
- Lamp head tilts downward as far as 90 degrees
- Interchangeable elastic and rubber straps secure lamp to head or hardhat for hands-free convenience; adjustable for snug fit
- Resin construction with sealed O-rings, rubber lens shield and polycarbonate lens; resists corrosion, abrasion, impact and water
- Rubber push-button for easy operation, even when wearing gloves
This product can ONLY be shipped to the United States.
3" W x 2.5" D
Three AA Alkaline Batteries (Included)
Body: Polymer, Lens: Polycarbonate
3 - AA Alkaline Battery
1 - Elastic Head Strap
1 - Rubber Hard Hat Strap
Pigalog® Page Number:
Average customer rating for Haz-Lo® LED Headlamp #ELS200
based on reviews.
Welcome to Reviews
Please write a review and tell other customers about your shopping experience! If you could share something about the product you purchased, what would it be?
- How did it perform?
- Was it delivered quickly?
- Would you purchase it again?
You must sign in to write a review.