PIG® Grippy® Absorbent Mat Roll
The only absorbent mat with Grippy backing stays put no matter what! Exclusively from New Pig.See more details below.
- 32" x 100'
Always in stock. Ships within 24 hours.
Get automatic delivery of MAT32100 plus a FREE surprise in every shipment.Learn More Free gifts shown here are only examples of what you may receive.
- Specially formulated, full-coverage adhesive backing holds tight but leaves no residue; eliminates the need for tapes and trays
- Peels up easily for quick changeouts; reduces cleanup time for a more productive facility
- Eight layers of fine-fiber polypropylene safely absorb leaks, drips and overspray of oils, coolants, solvents and water to keep liquids from being tracked around
- No curling or bunching; lies flat to reduce trip hazards around workstations, walkways and machinery
- Poly backing creates a liquidproof barrier that keeps floors completely dry
- Tough, spunbond top layer with heavy-duty zigzag stitching stands up to foot and light-wheeled traffic as well as heavy equipment driveovers
- Dark color hides grime so mat stays down longer
- When used as part of your floor safety program, high-traction surfaces such as PIG Grippy Mat have been proven to reduce slip-and-fall claims by as much as 90%
- Tested and certified by the National Floor Safety
- Static Coefficient Of Friction (SCOF) Testing
- How to use PIG Grippy Absorbent Mat
- Whitepaper – Slip & Fall Prevention Secrets
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Grippy® Absorbents
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Grippy Mat
ANSI B101.1- 2009
29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2) - Floors in the workplace should be, "maintained in a clean and, so far as possible, a dry condition."
Please note: all adhesives have some potential to lift finish coatings or paint depending on the condition and age of the floor surface. Grippy® Mat is formulated to work with most common industrial floor surfaces, but if you have questions about the suitability of Grippy® Mat for your application, test a 6" x 6" piece in a noncritical area before use.
32" W x 100' L
Oils, Coolants, Solvents & Water
40% Recycled Content
Up to 16 gal. per roll
New Pig Patent:
# per Pallet:
Absorbent - Polypropylene with Polyester Stitching
Backing - Proprietary Material
Pigalog® Page Number:
Average customer rating for PIG® Grippy® Absorbent Mat Roll #MAT32100
based on reviews.
Welcome to Reviews
Please write a review and tell other customers about your shopping experience! If you could share something about the product you purchased, what would it be?
- How did it perform?
- Was it delivered quickly?
- Would you purchase it again?
You must sign in to write a review.