- Provides a clean surface that soaks up fluid while you work without shifting or sliding
- Specially formulated, full-coverage adhesive backing holds tight but leaves no residue
- Eight layers of fine-fiber polypropylene cushion parts and absorb oils, coolants, water, gasoline, solvents, battery acid and most other fluids
- Poly backing creates a liquidproof barrier that keeps workbenches completely dry
- Tough, spunbond top layer with heavy-duty zigzag stitching resists rips, tears and abrasion
- Dark color hides grime to keep your workbench looking clean
- Peels up easily for quick changeouts and reduces cleanup time for a more productive shop; helps eliminate contamination during rebuilds
- Apply to any clean, dry, oil-free surface; trims easily with scissors or utility knife
- Can also be cut to fit toolbox drawers; absorbs moisture and oily residue from tools without bunching or shifting
- Static Coefficient Of Friction (SCOF) Testing
- Success Story: General Cable lowers costs, improves safety with PIG Grippy Mat
- How to use PIG Grippy Absorbent Mat
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for PIG® Grippy® Absorbents
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Grippy Mat
ANSI B101.1- 2009
Please note: all adhesives have some potential to lift finish coatings or paint depending on the condition and age of the floor surface. Grippy® Mat is formulated to work with most common industrial floor surfaces, but if you have questions about the suitability of Grippy® Mat for your application, test a 6" x 6" piece in a noncritical area before use.
21" W x 7' L
Oils, Coolants, Solvents & Water
Up to .75 gal. per package
1 roll per package
New Pig Patent:
# per Pallet:
Absorbent - Polypropylene with Polyester Stitching
Backing - Proprietary Material
Pigalog® Page Number:
Average customer rating for PIG® Grippy® Workbench Liner #MAT3252
based on reviews.
Welcome to Reviews
Please write a review and tell other customers about your shopping experience! If you could share something about the product you purchased, what would it be?
- How did it perform?
- Was it delivered quickly?
- Would you purchase it again?
You must sign in to write a review.