PIG® HazMat Spill Kit in Bucket
Just grab and go for fast response to chemical spills up to 5 gallons. Plus, the container is UN Rated for shipping waste!See more details below.
- Absorbs up to 5 gal.
- No Wheels
Always in stock. Ships within 24 hours.
- Polyethylene bucket with easy-open, screw-on lid can be used to ship or temporarily store used absorbents
- PIG HazMat Socks stop spreading spills; PIG HazMat Pads absorb quickly
- PIG HazMat Absorbents are specially treated for unsurpassed performance with concentrated corrosives, such as 98% sulfuric acid and 30% sodium hydroxide
- Prepacked container provides easy access to contents
- Large, color-coded label makes identification fast and accurate
- Temporary disposal bags with ties help make cleanup easier
- Tamperproof seals help prevent pilfering of spill response supplies
- UN Rating 1H2/Y30/S for Packing Groups II and III
- Use as refill for wall-mount holder (sold separately)
- Wall mounting and sign options maximize visibility.
- Only PIG Spill Kits feature PIG Absorbents proven for rapid response
- For information on custom spill kits, just call 1-800-HOT-HOGS (468-4647)
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® HAZ-MAT Absorbents
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Hazardous Chemical Absorbents
29 CFR 1910.120(j)(1)(vii) - OSHA's HAZWOPER standard requires spill responders to have, "DOT specified salvage drums or containers and suitable quantities of proper absorbents," in areas where spills may occur.
40 CFR 263.30(a) - In the event of a spill, transporters must, "take appropriate immediate action to protect human health and the environment."
40 CFR 263.31 - Transporters, "must clean up any hazardous waste discharge that occurs during transportation…so that the hazardous waste discharge no longer presents a hazard to human health or the environment."
49 CFR 173.3(c)(1) - If a container of hazardous waste is damaged or leaking, it can be placed in a compatible salvage drum that meets UN criteria for shipping.
To ensure effectiveness and your safety, we recommend that you conduct compatibility and absorption testing of your chemicals with PIG® HAZ-MAT products prior to purchase. If you have any questions or need samples to test, please call Technical Services.
Acids, Bases & Unknowns
Up to 5 gal.
1 - 9 gal.
National Stock Number (NSN):
# per Pallet:
Socks, Mats - 100% Polypropylene;
Bucket - Polyethylene
1 - ext. dia. 3" x 46" L PIG® HazMat Chemical Absorbent Sock (124CR)
1 - ext. dia. 3" x 10' L PIG® HazMat Chemical Absorbent Sock (PIG301)
4 - 15" W x 20" L PIG® HazMat Mat Pad (MAT310)
6 - 2" W x 6" L Tamperproof Seal Label (LBL100)
2 - 18" W x 30" H Polyethylene Disposal Bags (BAG201-S)
Pigalog® Page Number:
Average customer rating for PIG® HazMat Spill Kit in Bucket #64CRSC
based on reviews.
Welcome to Reviews
Please write a review and tell other customers about your shopping experience! If you could share something about the product you purchased, what would it be?
- How did it perform?
- Was it delivered quickly?
- Would you purchase it again?
You must sign in to write a review.
You might like...
- 24" x 24"
- Spill Response Bucket
- Multiple on Yellow
- For 6.5-gal. Spill Kit Buckets