High surface area designs remove oil and sediment from higher-volume pumping outflows.See more details below.
- For Up to a 6" Dia. Discharge Hose
- Holds 18 cu. ft.
- Accommodates up to a 6" discharge hose for high-volume pumping
- Captures both sediment and oils for extra water filtration
- Non-woven polypropylene construction resists chemicals, and full bag can hold approximately 4,320 lb.
- Extra-large Bag has a greater capacity for extensive dewatering
- Disperses water to help prevent erosion
- Useful as a best management practice for stormwater pollution prevention
- Ideal for spill cleanup or pumping out containment areas, sumps, lagoons or ponds
- Non-biodegradable skin has low ash and high BTU value
- Landfillable or incinerable for waste reduction/fuels blending
40 CFR 122.26 - When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
Up to a 6" Dia. Discharge Hose
6' W x 6' L
100% Post-Consumer Recycled Textiles
Up to 5.5 gal.
18 cu. ft.
Maximum Flow Rate:
# per Pallet:
100% Non-woven polypropylene geotextile
Pigalog® Page Number:
Average customer rating for DeWatering Bag #FLT562
based on reviews.
Welcome to Reviews
Please write a review and tell other customers about your shopping experience! If you could share something about the product you purchased, what would it be?
- How did it perform?
- Was it delivered quickly?
- Would you purchase it again?
You must sign in to write a review.