PIG® HazMat Chemical Absorbent Dike
Contain and absorb higher-volume spills of concentrated chemicals including acids, bases or other corrosives.See more details below.
- 5" x 10'
- Absorbs up to 9 gal. per sock
- 2 socks
Always in stock. Ships within 24 hours.
- Absorbs acids, bases, corrosives, chemicals and unknown liquids, even those with high concentrations like 98% sulfuric acid and 30% sodium hydroxide
- Chemical-resistant dike won't degrade or cause a dangerous reaction upon contact with corrosive spills
- Excellent for quickly diking and stopping the spread of larger chemical spills; for diking smaller chemical spills, consider our smaller diameter PIG HazMat Socks
- Polypropylene skin resists chemicals and tearing; reduces dust and holds in liquid, even when saturated
- Polypropylene filler is highly absorbent for containing corrosive or reactive spills
- Pink color is easily distinguishable to assure workers use the correct dike during a spill emergency
- Can be incinerated after use to reduce waste
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® HAZ-MAT Absorbents
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Hazardous Chemical Absorbents
To ensure effectiveness and your safety, we recommend that you conduct compatibility and absorption testing of your chemicals with PIG® HAZ-MAT products prior to purchase. If you have any questions or need samples to test, please call Technical Services.
ext. dia. 5" x 10' L
Acids, Bases & Unknowns
Up to 18 gal. per box
Up to 9 gal. per sock
2 socks per box
National Stock Number (NSN):
# per Pallet:
Exterior - Polypropylene
Interior - Polypropylene Pulp
Pigalog® Page Number:
Average customer rating for PIG® HazMat Chemical Absorbent Dike #HA1010
based on reviews.
Welcome to Reviews
Please write a review and tell other customers about your shopping experience! If you could share something about the product you purchased, what would it be?
- How did it perform?
- Was it delivered quickly?
- Would you purchase it again?
You must sign in to write a review.