PIG® Extra-Duty Absorbent Mat Roll
Both sides of this absorbent mat are tough enough for rough surfaces. PIG Extra-Duty Mat is highly abrasion resistant so it won't rip, tear or fray.See more details below.
- 32" x 150'
Always in stock. Ships within 24 hours.
- Special spunbond outer layers resist ripping and fraying from wiping rough surfaces or parts that would shred conventional mats
- No matter how you use it, this mat builds on the proven eight-layer, 100% polypropylene construction of PIG Mat, the strongest mat on the market!
- Exclusive dimple pattern speeds wicking of liquid throughout mat for faster, easier cleanup
- Highly absorbent, fine-fiber construction won't leave behind liquids or fiber residue
- Absorbs and retains oils, coolants, solvents and water
- Low-lint for wiping rough parts or equipment and for cleaning in paint booth applications; also great for lining benches for rough or sharp parts
- Flame-resistant material won't burn immediately like cellulose mats; melts when exposed to high heat while on the job
- Rolls are perforated every 10"; easy to tear to size, use only what you need
- Medium-weight construction offers great performance for everyday tasks and cleanups
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for PIG® Universal Absorbents
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG® Universal Mats
29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2) - Floors in the workplace should be, "maintained in a clean and, so far as possible, a dry condition."
32" W x 150' L
Oils, Coolants, Solvents & Water
40% Recycled Content
Up to 27 gal. per bag
Up to 27 gal. per roll
Every 10" Lengthwise & Centered Widthwise
1 roll per bag
# per Pallet:
Pigalog® Page Number:
Average customer rating for PIG® Extra-Duty Absorbent Mat Roll #MAT2004
based on reviews.
Welcome to Reviews
Please write a review and tell other customers about your shopping experience! If you could share something about the product you purchased, what would it be?
- How did it perform?
- Was it delivered quickly?
- Would you purchase it again?
You must sign in to write a review.