PIG® STAT-MAT® Absorbent Pad
Specially treated mat passes NFPA 99 to reduce the risk of fueling explosions sparked by static. The best mat for absorbing fuel spills and cleaning up solvents.See more details below.
- 15" x 20"
- 100 pads
Always in stock. Ships within 24 hours.
- The best mat you can buy to reduce the risk of electrostatic discharge; a critical precaution around flammable liquids and vapors
- STAT-MAT Pads and Rolls pass NFPA 99 standards for static decay and surface resistivity, making them perfect for fueling areas and solvent cleanup
- Absorbs and retains oils and oil-based liquids - including acetone, benzene, gasoline, toluene, xylene, mineral spirits and jet fuels - without taking in a drop of water
- Eight layers of 100% polypropylene are thermally bonded to make PIG Mat the strongest mat on the market; won't rip, tear or fray even when saturated
- Exclusive dimple pattern speeds wicking of liquid throughout mat for faster, easier cleanup
- Highly absorbent, fine-fiber construction won't leave behind liquids or fiber residue
- Packaged in special static-dissipative bags to help reduce static charge buildup
- Floats to clean up spills on water
- Flame-resistant material won't burn immediately like cellulose mats; melts when exposed to high heat while on the job
- Pads are ideal for catching drips and soaking up spills
- Easy-tear perforations let you take only what you need, so you use less mat and save money
- Heavy-weight construction is highly durable and absorbent for demanding tasks and large-volume cleanups
40 CFR 112.7 - SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26 - When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
15" W x 20" L
Oil-based Liquids But Not Water
Up to 22 gal. per bag
Up to 28.16 oz. per pad
100 pads per bag
National Stock Number (NSN):
# per Pallet:
Pigalog® Page Number:
Average customer rating for PIG® STAT-MAT® Absorbent Pad #MAT214
based on reviews.
Welcome to Reviews
Please write a review and tell other customers about your shopping experience! If you could share something about the product you purchased, what would it be?
- How did it perform?
- Was it delivered quickly?
- Would you purchase it again?
You must sign in to write a review.