PIG® HazMat Mat Pad
Lasts 2x longer than ordinary mats for fewer change-outs. Specially made for acids, bases, corrosives and chemical spills.See more details below.
- 15" x 20"
- 50 pads
Always in stock. Ships within 24 hours.
- Absorbs the widest range of acids, bases, corrosives, chemicals and unknown liquids - even those with high concentrations like 98% sulfuric acid and 30% sodium hydroxide
- Chemical-resistant mat won't degrade or cause a dangerous reaction upon contact with corrosive spills
- Eight layers of 100% polypropylene are thermally bonded to make PIG Mat the strongest mat on the market; won't rip, tear or fray even when saturated
- Exclusive dimple pattern speeds wicking of liquid throughout mat for faster, easier cleanup
- Highly absorbent, fine-fiber construction won't leave behind liquids or fiber residue
- Pink color is easily distinguishable to assure workers use the correct mat during a spill emergency
- Flame-resistant material won't burn immediately like cellulose mats; melts when exposed to high heat while on the job
- Heavy-weight construction is highly durable and absorbent for demanding tasks and large-volume cleanups
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® HAZ-MAT Absorbents
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Hazardous Chemical Absorbents
To ensure effectiveness and your safety, we recommend that you conduct compatibility and absorption testing of your chemicals with PIG® HAZ-MAT products prior to purchase. If you have any questions or need samples to test, please call Technical Services.
15" W x 20" L
Acids, Bases & Unknowns
Up to 11 gal. per bag
Up to 28.16 oz. per pad
50 pads per bag
National Stock Number (NSN):
# per Pallet:
Pigalog® Page Number:
Average customer rating for PIG® HazMat Mat Pad #MAT310
based on reviews.
Welcome to Reviews
Please write a review and tell other customers about your shopping experience! If you could share something about the product you purchased, what would it be?
- How did it perform?
- Was it delivered quickly?
- Would you purchase it again?
You must sign in to write a review.