PIG® Poly Modular Spill Deck
Create a custom drum storage area that shares sump capacity to help you comply with containment regulations.See more details below.
- Holds Two 55-gal. Steel or Poly Drums
- 22 gal. Sump Capacity
- 3000 lb. Load Capacity
- 26" x 52" x 5.75"
Thanks! This item is in your cart.
- PIG® Poly Modular Spill Deck
- Ships within [estimateShip]
- Quantity: [quantity]
- Price: [price]
Today Only PIG Bonus!
Get 50% Off PIG Mat Rolls!
- Patented "flow-through" sump design lets liquid pass freely from one sump to another to help you comply with containment regulations
- Modular design features exclusive bulkhead fittings and predrilled ports to connect to other decks; ready to use as soon as they arrive
- Mix and match the sections you need to fit your space and help meet sump capacity requirements
- Special tools and hardware to connect sections is included with each system
- Low-profile 5.75"H design is easy to load or unload; pumps and funnels are easy to access
- Molded-in sump catches leaks, drips and spills to help keep your storage areas clean and safe
- Low-density polyethylene (LDPE) construction resists UV rays, rust, corrosion and most chemicals
- Textured grating adds traction and lifts out for easy sump access
- Translucent white sidewalls allow easy visual inspection
- We test all of our PIG Containment Deck designs at max load for months to ensure they can handle full capacity at your facility
40 CFR 112.7 - SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26 - When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
40 CFR 264.175 - Hazardous waste containment systems must be free of structural cracks or gaps, be designed to keep spilled liquids from remaining in contact with the container, prevent run-on and "have sufficient capacity to contain 10% of the volume of the containers, or the volume of the largest container, whichever is greater."
If using this product with flammable liquids, please consider the regulations that apply to storage and handling of flammable liquids and the safety of this application, specifically flammable vapors, static discharge and heat sources. For further assistance, please call Technical Services.
26" W x 52" L x 5.75" H
43% Post-Industrial Recycled Polyethylene
Load Capacity UDL:
Two 55-gal. Steel or Poly Drums
One 48" L x 24" W
New Pig Patent:
Patent 5,562,047; And Other Foreign Patents
# per Pallet:
Sump - Linear Low-Density Polyethylene w/ UV Inhibitors
Grate - Injection Molded Polyethylene
1 - Hardware Kit (PAK477)
Pigalog® Page Number:
Average customer rating for PIG® Poly Modular Spill Deck #PAK529
based on reviews.
Welcome to Reviews
Please write a review and tell other customers about your shopping experience! If you could share something about the product you purchased, what would it be?
- How did it perform?
- Was it delivered quickly?
- Would you purchase it again?
You must sign in to write a review.
You might like...
- Holds One 55-gal. Steel or Poly Drum
- 11 gal. Sump Capacity
- 1500 lb. Load Capacity
- 26" x 26" x 5.75"