PIG® Heavy-Duty Poly Spill Containment Pallet
Your heaviest drums are safe and sound on our heavy-duty pallets. They're the strongest and lowest-profile on the market!See more details below.
- Holds Four 55-gal. Steel or Poly Drums
- 75 gal. Sump Capacity
- 9000 lb. Load capacity
- 62.5" x 62.5" x 8.75"
- The strongest, most durable containment pallets you can buy. We guarantee it.
- Strong enough for long-term storage of liquids with high specific gravities
- Innovative design transfers weight to load-bearing channels to maximize capacity
- Molded-in sump catches leaks, drips and spills to help you comply with regulations and keep your storage areas clean and safe
- Low height means loading and unloading require less effort and drum tops are within easier reach
- Low-density polyethylene (LDPE) construction resists UV rays, rust, corrosion and most chemicals
- Textured grating adds traction and lifts out for easy sump access
- Optional drain plug lets you empty sump without removing drums or grating
- 4-way forklift entry allows easy movement from any direction (loaded or unloaded)
- Can also be used with IBC Containment Units
- Choose black sidewalls to hide grime; choose translucent white sidewalls for easy visual inspection
- We test all of our PIG Containment Pallet designs at max load for months to ensure they can handle full capacity at your facility
40 CFR 112.7 - SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26 - When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
40 CFR 264.175 - Hazardous waste containment systems must be free of structural cracks or gaps, be designed to keep spilled liquids from remaining in contact with the container, prevent run-on and "have sufficient capacity to contain 10% of the volume of the containers, or the volume of the largest container, whichever is greater."
If using this product with flammable liquids, please consider the regulations that apply to storage and handling of flammable liquids and the safety of this application, specifically flammable vapors, static discharge and heat sources. For further assistance, please call Technical Services.
62.5" W x 62.5" L x 8.75" H
48% Post-Industrial Recycled Polyethylene
Load Capacity UDL:
Four 55-gal. Steel or Poly Drums
Fork Truck Access:
Four-way, Can Move Loaded
Two 52" L x 26" W
# per Pallet:
Sump - Linear
Low-Density Polyethylene with UV Inhibitors
Grate - Injection-Molded Polyethylene Foam
Pigalog® Page Number:
Average customer rating for PIG® Heavy-Duty Poly Spill Containment Pallet #PAK672
based on reviews.
Welcome to Reviews
Please write a review and tell other customers about your shopping experience! If you could share something about the product you purchased, what would it be?
- How did it perform?
- Was it delivered quickly?
- Would you purchase it again?
You must sign in to write a review.
You might like...
- For 8.75" H Poly Spill Containment Pallets
- 1000 lb. Load capacity
- For 8.75" to 10" H Poly Spill Containment Pallets
- 700 lb. Load capacity
- For PIG Multi-IBC Modular Spill Pallet