PIG® Blue Absorbent Sock
Surround spills to prevent spreading with our heaviest absorbent sock. Extra-fine vermiculite filler pulls in liquid and hugs floors to stay in place.See more details below.
- 3" x 20'
- Absorbs up to 475 oz. per sock
- 4 socks
Always in stock. Ships within 24 hours.
- Nobody knows more about socks than New Pig - we invented them!
- The heaviest sock we make features extra-dense construction to hug floors and stay in place while containing spills
- Fine-grade vermiculite filler quickly absorbs leaks, drips and spills; great for spill response or absorbing machine leaks
- Stitch-bonded, polypropylene skin resists bursting; reduces dust and holds in liquid, even when saturated
- Absorbs and retains oils, coolants, solvents and water
- Ideal for diking and damming liquids
- Can be air-dried for reuse when soaked with water
29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2) - Floors in the workplace should be, "maintained in a clean and, so far as possible, a dry condition."
ext. dia. 3" x 20' L
Oils, Coolants, Solvents & Water
Up to 14.84 gal. per box
Up to 475 oz. per sock
4 socks per box
National Stock Number (NSN):
# per Pallet:
Skin - 100% Polypropylene
Filler - Magnesium Aluminosilicate (Vermiculite)
Pigalog® Page Number:
Average customer rating for PIG® Blue Absorbent Sock #PIG203
based on reviews.
Welcome to Reviews
Please write a review and tell other customers about your shopping experience! If you could share something about the product you purchased, what would it be?
- How did it perform?
- Was it delivered quickly?
- Would you purchase it again?
You must sign in to write a review.