PIG® Dri Loose Absorbent
This silica-free loose absorbent combines the heavier consistency of clay with high absorbency. Great for outdoor use because it doesn’t blow around.See more details below.
- Absorbs Oils, Coolants, Solvents & Water
- 4 - 5 lb. Containers
Always in stock. Ships within 24 hours.
- Unlike clay, which is simply coated with liquid, fast-wicking cellulose-based kaolin granules begin to soak up liquid the moment they touch the spill
- 100% recycled content is a byproduct of the paper-making process, ideal when green products are desired or required
- Silica-free composition does not pose the health hazards associated with breathing in clay dust
- Light-weight absorbent is easier than clay to carry and use without injury
- Absorbs and retains oils, coolants, solvents and water
- Can be incinerated after use to reduce waste or for fuels blending
29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2) - Floors in the workplace should be, "maintained in a clean and, so far as possible, a dry condition."
Corrosive Liquids Notice
Not recommended for acids, bases or other corrosive liquids.
Oils, Coolants, Solvents & Water
100% Post-Consumer Recycled Cellulose Waste
Up to 2.5 gal. per box
Up to .63 gal. per container
5 lb. Container
4 containers per box
# per Pallet:
Pigalog® Page Number:
Average customer rating for PIG® Dri Loose Absorbent #PLP219
based on reviews.
Welcome to Reviews
Please write a review and tell other customers about your shopping experience! If you could share something about the product you purchased, what would it be?
- How did it perform?
- Was it delivered quickly?
- Would you purchase it again?
You must sign in to write a review.