Showa-Best Nitri-Solve® Nitrile Gloves
Tough nitrile offers excellent resistance to long-term submersion in many chemicals.See more details below.
- 15 mil
- Flock Lining
Thanks! This item is in your cart.
- Showa-Best Nitri-Solve® Nitrile Gloves
- Ships within [estimateShip]
- Quantity: [quantity]
- Price: [price]
Today Only PIG Bonus!
Get 50% Off PIG Blue Socks!
- Nitrile material stands up to long-term submersion in many harsh chemicals, including 30% hydrogen peroxide, ethylene glycol, gasoline and diesel fuel
- Reusable gloves won't swell, degrade or expose hands to potential irritation and injury
- Left- and right-hand molds are curved to match hand contours for minimized fatigue
- Embossed texture adds grip when handling wet or oily objects
- Extra-long cuff extends protection past wrist onto forearm
- Great for spill response, degreasing, solvent washing, painting, acid dipping, oil refining and more
- Flock lining absorbs perspiration
29 CFR 1910.132 - Employers must evaluate the workplace for process, environmental, chemical, radiological or mechanical hazards; and provide workers with appropriate personal protective equipment to protect them from any hazards present in the workplace.
29 CFR 1910.138 - Employers must provide and require employees to wear hand protection whenever, "hands are exposed to hazards..."
National Stock Number (NSN):
WPL588-08 - 4240-01-574-3164
WPL588-09 - 4240-01-438-8735
WPL588-10 - 4240-01-438-8738
Pigalog® Page Number:
Average customer rating for Showa-Best Nitri-Solve® Nitrile Gloves #WPL588
based on reviews.
Welcome to Reviews
Please write a review and tell other customers about your shopping experience! If you could share something about the product you purchased, what would it be?
- How did it perform?
- Was it delivered quickly?
- Would you purchase it again?
You must sign in to write a review.