Filtrexx® FilterSoxx with PhosLoxx(TM)
Protect storm drains from pollutants including sediment, debris, hydrocarbons and chemicals.See more details below.
- Filters Phosphorus, Hydrocarbon Sheen, Debris & Sediment
- For Storm Drains, Culverts, and Ditches
- 5" x 10'
- Organic compost/mulch filler achieves a 97.2% total solid removal
- Also efficiently filters oils, diesel, gasoline and hydrocarbon sheens from stormwater
- Barrier provides effective erosion and sedimentation control with constant-flow filtration at 2 gpm/linear foot
- Easy to handle and move as needed
- Ideal for uses where mobility matters, such as site entrances and exits
- Installs easily on nearly any surface, even pavement or frozen ground
- Product's own weight holds it in place, eliminating need for stakes or extra equipment
- Minimize replacement costs by surrounding any size drain with any quantity, rotating and swapping out when saturated as needed
- Won't rip, tear or fall down like silt fencing
- Bio-based, organic materials help you meet environmental goals
- Strong double-polyester skin blocks sediment and withstands demands such as vehicle traffic
- PhosLoxx(TM) compound reduces soluble phosphorus in stormwater runoff; more effective than straw wattles, which only stop erosion
- Ideal for use near agricultural fields, golf courses, construction sites and other areas with highly-fertilized soils
40 CFR 122.26 - When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
This product can ONLY be shipped to the United States.
Storm Drains, Culverts, and Ditches
ext. dia. 5" x 10' L
95% Pre-Consumer Recycled Cellulose
Up to 4.5 gal. per bag
Phosphorus, Hydrocarbon Sheen, Debris & Sediment
1 per bag
Skin - Polyester
Filler - Compost mulch with PhosLoxx™
Pigalog® Page Number:
Average customer rating for Filtrexx® FilterSoxx with PhosLoxx(TM) #FLT741
based on reviews.
Welcome to Reviews
Please write a review and tell other customers about your shopping experience! If you could share something about the product you purchased, what would it be?
- How did it perform?
- Was it delivered quickly?
- Would you purchase it again?
You must sign in to write a review.