PIG® Poly Plus Spill Containment Pallet
When you're storing drums of strong chemical solvents, these specially treated pallets provide the extra resistance you need.See more details below.
- Holds Two 55-gal. Steel Drums
- 66 gal. Sump Capacity
- 1500 lb. Load capacity
- 28.75" x 53" x 16.75"
- Fluorinated for added resistance to chemical solvents like chloroform, carbon tetrachloride, trichloroethane, bromine and methylene chloride that degrade regular polyethylene
- Molded-in sump catches leaks, drips and spills to help you comply with regulations and keep your storage areas clean and safe
- Low-density polyethylene (LDPE) construction resists UV rays, rust and corrosion
- Textured grating adds traction and lifts out for easy sump access
- Nestable design permits stacking when not in use; lowers cost of bulk shipping
- Blue color helps you identify fluorinated pallets when used alongside standard poly pallets
- Translucent sidewalls make it easy to detect leaks
- Strong enough to handle long-term storage of fully loaded steel drums
- We test all of our PIG Containment Pallet designs at max load for months to ensure they can handle full capacity at your facility
40 CFR 112.7 - SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26 - When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
40 CFR 264.175 - Hazardous waste containment systems must be free of structural cracks or gaps, be designed to keep spilled liquids from remaining in contact with the container, prevent run-on and "have sufficient capacity to contain 10% of the volume of the containers, or the volume of the largest container, whichever is greater."
If using this product with flammable liquids, please consider the regulations that apply to storage and handling of flammable liquids and the safety of this application, specifically flammable vapors, static discharge and heat sources. For further assistance, please call Technical Services.
28.75" W x 53" L x 16.75" H
25% Post-Industrial Recycled Polyethylene
Load Capacity UDL:
Two 55-gal. Steel Drums
Fork Truck Access:
Two-way, Move Unloaded Only
One 48" L x 24" W
# per Pallet:
Pallet - Fluorinated Linear Low-Density Polyethylene w/ UV Inhibitors
Grate - Injected-Molded Polyethylene
Pigalog® Page Number:
Average customer rating for PIG® Poly Plus Spill Containment Pallet #PAK416
based on reviews.
Welcome to Reviews
Please write a review and tell other customers about your shopping experience! If you could share something about the product you purchased, what would it be?
- How did it perform?
- Was it delivered quickly?
- Would you purchase it again?
You must sign in to write a review.