- Bright colors and easy-to-read legends help ensure safety and facility compliance
- Helps you meet 29 CFR 1910.145 by indicating specific hazards that may, without identification, lead to accidental injury or property damage
- Available in two sizes and three compositions to suit your use and budget
- Long-lasting, pre-drilled aluminum signs offer superior resistance to abrasion, chemicals, weather, splashes and washdowns
- Indoors or sheltered outdoors, plastic pre-drilled signs are an economical choice for light-duty or temporary use on flat or slightly-curved surfaces
- Indoors or out, Dura-Vinyl material provides exceptional flexibility and performance and features high-gloss film to resist UV rays, water, chemicals and abrasion
- Keep your facility looking professional while providing clear safety information
29 CFR 1910.1200 - Under OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard, employers must evaluate hazards present at the facility, communicate those hazards to employees, and teach them how to avoid the hazards.
29 CFR 1910.145 - Safety signs are to be used in facilities to, "define specific hazards…that may lead to accidental injury to workers or the public, or both, or to property damage."
This product can ONLY be shipped to the United States.
Black on Red
SGN949-7X10-PLS - 0.14 lbs.
SGN949-7X10-VYL - 0.04 lbs.
SGN949-10X14-ALM - 0.52 lbs.
SGN949-10X14-PLS - 0.3 lbs.
SGN949-10X14-VYL - 0.08 lbs.
Aluminum, Plastic or Vinyl
Average customer rating for Biohazard Authorized Personnel Only Sign #SGN949
based on reviews.
Welcome to Reviews
Please write a review and tell other customers about your shopping experience! If you could share something about the product you purchased, what would it be?
- How did it perform?
- Was it delivered quickly?
- Would you purchase it again?
You must sign in to write a review.