- Don't see a Collapse-A-Tainer System that fits your application? Give us your specs and we'll build it
- Customize the dimensions, shape, reinforcement and number and type of penetrations
- Call 1-800-HOT-HOGS (468-4647) for more information and a free quote
40 CFR 112.7 - SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26 - When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
New Pig Patent:
# per Pallet:
XR-5® 30 mil Geomembrane
Average customer rating for PIG® Custom Collapse-A-Tainer® Containment System #PAK296
based on reviews.
Welcome to Reviews
Please write a review and tell other customers about your shopping experience! If you could share something about the product you purchased, what would it be?
- How did it perform?
- Was it delivered quickly?
- Would you purchase it again?
You must sign in to write a review.
You might like...
- For PIG Collapse-a-tainer System