PIG® Build-A-Berm® Barrier Bladder Section
Add this special bladder section to your 4" Build-A-Berm system for additional containment capacity - without increasing your footprint or wall height.See more details below.
- 7.25" x 44" x 4"
Thanks! This item is in your cart.
- PIG® Build-A-Berm® Barrier Bladder Section
- Ships within [estimateShip]
- Quantity: [quantity]
- Price: [price]
Today Only PIG Bonus!
Get 40% off Pig Blue!
- Bladder expands to provide 55 gallons of containment in addition to the capacity of your 4"H Build-A-Berm system
- Helps you meet containment regs without increasing the footprint or wall height of your barrier system (bladder deployment requires an area of 66" x 58")
- Build new or retrofit your existing 4"H Build-A-Berm system; secure to floor with Sili-Thane sealant (PTY340), then seal seams with Industrial-Strength Vinyl Cement (PTY105)
- Durable, 18 oz. all-vinyl covering resists oils, coolants and most chemicals
- Black color identifies bladder section between standard yellow sections
- Clearly labeled to remind workers not to walk on, drive over or block flap where bladder deploys
- Easy removal requires only a flat-bladed shovel
- Great for use around leak-prone areas where you can't expand the Build-A-Berm footprint into aisles
40 CFR 112.7 - SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26 - When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
40 CFR 264.175 - Hazardous waste containment systems must be free of structural cracks or gaps, be designed to keep spilled liquids from remaining in contact with the container, prevent run-on and "have sufficient capacity to contain 10% of the volume of the containers, or the volume of the largest container, whichever is greater."
7.25" W x 44" L x 4" H
Bladder Dimensions Deployed:
66" L x 58" W
-22 °F to 160 °F
New Pig Patent:
# per Pallet:
18 oz PVC covering
Acrylic resin support
Pigalog® Page Number:
Average customer rating for PIG® Build-A-Berm® Barrier Bladder Section #PLR517
based on reviews.
Welcome to Reviews
Please write a review and tell other customers about your shopping experience! If you could share something about the product you purchased, what would it be?
- How did it perform?
- Was it delivered quickly?
- Would you purchase it again?
You must sign in to write a review.