PIG® Drain Insert
Even in high-traffic areas, there's no easier way to control oily runoff and sediment - and avoid stormwater fines.See more details below.
- Filters Oil & Sediment
- For Storm Drains up to 30" x 40" & Round Drains up to 30" Dia.
- 36" x 48"
- Below-grate design stays intact in areas with high vehicle traffic
- 18"-deep accumulation pocket collects sediment and oil while geotextile fabric lets stormwater flow through
- Excess flow ports help avoid blockage during high water flow
- Excess fabric around grate can be trimmed for appearance or left in place for grip during changeouts
- Ideal when you need to capture trash, sediment, silt and hydrocarbons
40 CFR 122.26 - When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
Storm Drains up to 30" x 40" & Round Drains up to 30" Dia.
36" W x 48" L
Up to .9 gal.
Oil & Sediment
Maximum Flow Rate:
# per Pallet:
Non-Woven Polypropylene Geotextile
Pigalog® Page Number:
Average customer rating for PIG® Drain Insert #FLT638
based on reviews.
Welcome to Reviews
Please write a review and tell other customers about your shopping experience! If you could share something about the product you purchased, what would it be?
- How did it perform?
- Was it delivered quickly?
- Would you purchase it again?
You must sign in to write a review.