PIG® DrainBlocker® Curb-Style Drain Cover
Thin DrainBlocker Drain Cover molds to seal vertical drains or contain washdown spray.See more details below.
- For Rectangular Drains up to 114" x 12"
Always in stock. Ships within 24 hours.
- Thin, pliable drain cover can form into an S-shape to block liquids from vertical storm drains
- Tear-resistant polypropylene top withstands repeated use
- Super-sealing urethane bottom layer creates a tight seal on curved or face-opening drains
- Reusable cover resists chemicals, oils and detergents
- High-visibility green makes it easy to confirm protection from a distance
- Ideal for power washing and other spill-prone operations
- Cost-effective alternative to inflatable plugs and other specialized equipment
- For drains with vertical and horizontal openings, this cover should be used with a DrainBlocker Drain Cover (sold separately)
- For custom sizes, call 1-800-HOT-HOGS (468-4647)
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Blocker Family
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Washblocker Strip and PIG Drainblocker Curb-Style Drain Cover
40 CFR 112.7 - SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26 - When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
Due to the nature of softer urethane, the physical properties of these products may change over time with exposure to certain environmental conditions like temperature, humidity, and UV radiation. Typical life expectancy is 5 years. Please inspect the stored product regularly to ensure it is in a usable state. For more details and for chemical compatibility, please call Technical Services.
Rectangular Drains up to 114" x 12"
18" W x 120" L x 0.1" H
Max liquid temp exposure:
225°F for up to 30 minutes
Storage Temp Range:
0° – 120°F
0° – 160°F up to 12 months
New Pig Patent:
# per Pallet:
Top - Polypropylene
Bottom - Polyurethane
Pigalog® Page Number:
Average customer rating for PIG® DrainBlocker® Curb-Style Drain Cover #PLR510
based on reviews.
Welcome to Reviews
Please write a review and tell other customers about your shopping experience! If you could share something about the product you purchased, what would it be?
- How did it perform?
- Was it delivered quickly?
- Would you purchase it again?
You must sign in to write a review.