PIG® Latching Drum Lid
Keep your drums and hazwaste storage containers securely closed and comply with regs! Our latching lid opens and closes with one hand - without the nut and bolt ring hassles.See more details below.
- For 55-gal. New & Reconditioned Open-head Steel Drums
- Hinged w/ One Hand Latch
Thanks! This item is in your cart.
- PIG® Latching Drum Lid
- Ships within [estimateShip]
- Quantity: [quantity]
- Price: [price]
Today Only PIG Bonus!
Get 50% Off Elephant Mat!
- Latching design opens and closes with one hand for easy in-and-out drum access - keep drums covered and avoid haz-waste fines
- Nitrile gasket and locking mechanism seal lid to help reduce vapor emissions and keep drum contents dry and secure
- Easy-access lid closes securely to help you meet haz-waste regs
- Hinge stops keep funnel lid upright when open
- Durable, chemical-resistant powder coat helps ensure long service life
- Lockable latch helps prevent unauthorized access
- Hinge pin is made for easy lid removal without loosening band around drum
- Multiple lid color options allow you to segregate drums for safe, compliant filling
40 CFR 262.34(c)(1) - Satellite Accumulation Areas allow generators of hazardous waste to accumulate as much as 55 gallons of hazardous waste or one quart of acutely hazardous waste in containers at or near the point of generation. The container must be kept closed when not in use, must be under the control of the operator generating the waste and must be properly labeled.
40 CFR 264.1086(c)(1)(ii) - Level one containers must have closure devices that, "form a continuous barrier over the container openings." When these closure devices are in place, there can be, "no visible holes, gaps or other open spaces into the interior of the container."
40 CFR 264.173 - Containers holding hazardous waste, "must always be closed during storage, except when it is necessary to add or remove waste."
29 CFR 1910.22(a) - All places of employment "shall be kept clean and dry and in a sanitary condition" and floors shall be kept clean and dry.
40 CFR 261.4 - Helps you comply with 40 CFR 261.4 requiring excluded solvent contaminated wipes to be accumulated and stored in closed containers while they are managed onsite.
29 CFR 1910.106(e)(2)(i) - Flammable liquids need to be stored in closed containers that are sealed by a "lid or other device" that does not allow liquids or vapors to escape.
29 CFR 1910.134)(a)(1) - Engineering controls should be used as a first step in controlling harmful dusts, fogs, fumes, mists, gases, smokes, sprays, or vapors in the workplace.
Hinged w/ One Hand Latch
55-gal. New & Reconditioned Open-head Steel Drums
23.25" W x 26.75" L x 4.375" H
1 per box
National Stock Number (NSN):
# per Pallet:
Funnel - Powder-Coated Steel
Gasket - Nitrile
Pigalog® Page Number:
Average customer rating for PIG® Latching Drum Lid #DRM659
based on reviews.
Welcome to Reviews
Please write a review and tell other customers about your shopping experience! If you could share something about the product you purchased, what would it be?
- How did it perform?
- Was it delivered quickly?
- Would you purchase it again?
You must sign in to write a review.