PIG® Oil-Only Absorbent Mat Pad
Lasts 2x longer than ordinary mats for fewer change-outs, while only absorbing oil and fuels, NOT water. Loves oil. Hates water.See more details below.
- 15" x 20"
- 100 pads
Always in stock. Ships within 24 hours.
Thanks! This item is in your cart.
- PIG® Oil-Only Absorbent Mat Pad
- Ships within [estimateShip]
- Quantity: [quantity]
- Price: [price]
Today Only PIG Bonus!
Get 50% Off a PIG Bucket Kit!
Get automatic delivery of MAT403 plus a FREE surprise in every shipment.Learn More Free gifts shown here are only examples of what you may receive.
- Our most cost-effective mat when you only need to absorb oil-based liquids
- Eight layers of 100% polypropylene are thermally bonded to make PIG Mat the strongest mat on the market; won't rip, tear or fray even when saturated
- Exclusive dimple pattern speeds wicking of liquid throughout mat for faster, easier cleanup
- Highly absorbent, fine-fiber construction won't leave behind liquids or fiber residue
- Absorbs oil and fuels, NOT water
- White color tells you it’s only for oils and fuels; draws attention to machine leaks and clearly shows saturation level during spill response
- Floats to clean up spills on water
- Can be wrung out and incinerated after use to reduce waste or for fuels blending
- Flame-resistant material won't burn immediately like cellulose mats; melts when exposed to high heat while on the job
- Pads are ideal for catching drips and soaking up spills
- Easy-tear perforations let you take only what you need, so you use less mat and save money
- Heavy-weight construction is highly durable and absorbent for demanding tasks and large-volume cleanups
40 CFR 112.7 - SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26 - When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
15" W x 20" L
Oil-based Liquids But Not Water
Up to 22 gal. per bag
Up to 28.16 oz. per pad
100 pads per bag
National Stock Number (NSN):
# per Pallet:
Pigalog® Page Number:
Average customer rating for PIG® Oil-Only Absorbent Mat Pad #MAT403
based on reviews.
Welcome to Reviews
Please write a review and tell other customers about your shopping experience! If you could share something about the product you purchased, what would it be?
- How did it perform?
- Was it delivered quickly?
- Would you purchase it again?
You must sign in to write a review.