- Non-allergenic nitrile is more chemical-resistant than latex to guard against intermittent contact and splashes
- Resists puncture and abrasion better than PVC/vinyl
- Offer light protection, sensitivity and dexterity with use-and-toss convenience
- Thin enough to use as a liner under another glove
- Ambidextrous design simplifies inventory
- Beaded cuff helps prevent ripping and creates a better seal
- Fully textured to provide whole-hand grip when handling wet or oily objects
- Non-sterile industrial grade; affordable barrier to keep dirt or mild chemicals away from hands
- Great for assembly, repair, electronics, quality control, chemicals, laboratories and more
- Entirely free of powder and its potentially undesirable effects
29 CFR 1910.132 - Employers must evaluate the workplace for process, environmental, chemical, radiological or mechanical hazards; and provide workers with appropriate personal protective equipment to protect them from any hazards present in the workplace.
29 CFR 1910.138 - Employers must provide and require employees to wear hand protection whenever, "hands are exposed to hazards..."
This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to the European Union.
5 mil Tips/4 mil Palm
100 per dispenser
# per Pallet:
Pigalog® Page Number:
Average customer rating for PIP Ambidex(TM) Disposable Nitrile Gloves #GLV103
based on reviews.
Welcome to Reviews
Please write a review and tell other customers about your shopping experience! If you could share something about the product you purchased, what would it be?
- How did it perform?
- Was it delivered quickly?
- Would you purchase it again?
You must sign in to write a review.