- Show All
- Polyethylene Drum Faucet (2)
- Stainless Steel Safety Drum Faucet (1)
- Brass Safety Drum Faucet (2)
- PIG Drain-It-All Drum Siphon (1)
- Brass Gate Valve (1)
- Safety Drum Vent (2)
- Non-Metallic Drum Vent (4)
- Economy Barrel Gauge (2)
- Stainless Steel Barrel Gauge (5)
- Brass Pop-Up Gauge (1)
- Pop-Up Drum Fill Gauge (2)
- Barrel Gauge Alarm (1)
- Horizontal Drum Gauge (2)
- Liquid Level Drum Alarm (2)
- Retract-a-Clamp Grounding Assembly (6)
- Grounding Clamp Assembly (5)
- Bonding/Grounding Wires (7)
- Retractable Grounding Wire Reel (2)
- Non-Sparking Drum Plug Wrench (1)
- Universal Drum Plug Wrench (1)
- Deluxe Drum Plug Wrench (2)
- Multi-Purpose Drum Plug Wrench (2)
- PIG Drum Plug Torque Socket (1)
- Drum Torque Wrench (1)
- Zinc Drum Lock (2)
- PIG Drum Ring Spider (1)
- Non-Sparking Tool Kit (3)
- Drum Deheader (2)
- Non-Sparking Drum Deheader (2)
- The Wedge (1)
- Heater for 55-Gallon Drum (2)
- Coliwasa Sampler (2)
- PIG Marking Stiks (1)
- Drum Replacement Parts (11)
- Reconditioned-Drum Sealing Gasket (1)
Narrow Your Search
- 0.125" x 4" x 2" (2)
- 0.38" (1)
- 0.56" x 39" (1)
- 1" x 39" (1)
- 10' (6)
- 10.5" (1)
- 11" (1)
- 14.17" x 14.57" (1)
- 14.25" (1)
- 2" x 12" (2)
- 2.375" x 1.188" (1)
- 2.5" x 12" (1)
- 20' (1)
- 20', 50' (2)
- 3" x 4.5" (1)
- 3" x 4.75" (1)
- 3' (8)
- 3.375" x 1.188" (1)
- 4" x 20" (1)
- 5" x 13" (2)
- 5' (2)
- 6.625" x 19" (1)
- 9.5" x 16" x 9.5" (1)
Can't Decide? Try this.Polyethylene Drum Faucet
Durable for general-use dispensing but economical enough to discard after one use with fast-hardening resins or adhesives.
Grab a gauge, faucet, alarm, tool or part for easier work with drums.
- Use grounding and bonding assemblies to prevent sparks around flammables drums
- Choose faucets in steel, poly and other materials to help you safely, easily dispense nearly any liquid
- Reach for tools designed for drum tasks ranging from spark-free deheading to precise bung torquing
Economical, chemical-resistant faucet is great for disposable use with resins, adhesives or other liquids.
316 stainless body with PTFE gaskets is compatible with chemicals and flammables.
Faucet's flame arrestor prevents ignition when dispensing flammables.
Innovative drum siphon helps cut hassle and waste by draining a drum down to the last few ounces.
Valve for thick fluids will easily dispense liquids heavier than SAE 30.
FM Approved vent relieves dangerous pressure in vertical or horizontal drums.
Dual-purpose vent relieves pressure and vacuum for easy-flow dispensing.
Economical, general-purpose drum gauge is easy to read, even in low light.
Gauge is built to last with chemical- and solvent-resistant stainless steel design.
Prevent overfill mess and downtime with a tough gauge that won't leak, even if the drum tips.
Economical, chemical-resistant gauge signals when drum is nearly full.
Fits most gauges and sounds alarm for leaks as well as high, low and overfill drum levels.
Designed to show you exactly how much liquid is left in your drum.
Alarm/feed tube combination offers an audible and visible warning of liquid level in dispensing system.
Wire creates safe grounding connection while staying coiled to avoid creating a tripping hazard.
Provides NFPA- and FM-compliant grounding for storage and transfer of flammables.
Economical wires provide secure grounding for storage and transfer of flammables.
Self-retracting, locking reel provides grounding flexibility for high-use areas.
Wrench protects your knuckles during safe opening of flammables drums.
Economical, zinc-plated, cast iron plug wrench is built to last.
Straight-handled, all-in-one design opens common bungs, rings or faucets.
Everywhere you use drums, keep this tool handy to open any bung, faucet or ring.
Socket fits any 3/8" torque wrench to help you close bungs to proper specs.
This wrench + our Plug Torque Socket = every bung tightened to spec.
Durable lock secures drum to prevent tampering or unauthorized access.
Spider grabs and squeezes lid rings to make installation quick and easy.
Preassembled kits include the most common non-sparking tools for work around flammables.
Deheader helps prevent injury by flattening sharp edges as it cuts.
Non-sparking construction is ideal for deheading drums used for flammable liquids.
Durable wedge helps you pump every last ounce out of your drums.
Thermostat-controlled heater warms thick liquids for easier handling.
The easy way to gather samples from liquids and semi-solids in drums.
Clearly label wet or dry drums with real paint in stick form. Works on metal, wood, plastic and more.
Replacement parts to help you extend a drum's life and cut replacement costs.
Contour-fitting gasket creates an airtight seal, even on a dented drum.