Wrap 'N Cure®
Quickly, easily and permanently encase deteriorating pipe insulation.See more details below.
- For Pipes w/ Temperatures up to 900 °F (482 °C)
- 80 rolls
- Encases deteriorating insulation to minimize exposure to asbestos or other hazards
- Water-resistant construction withstands temperatures up to 900°F
- Premeasured wrap of gypsum, cotton and resin is activated by water and requires no mixing
- Hardens in about 10 minutes and dries white and paintable in 24 hours
- Environmentally-safe material generates no harmful fumes or odors
- Product has zero smoke generation and flame spread as tested under ASTM E-84-89A
Pipes w/ Temperatures up to 900 °F (482 °C)
900 °F (482 °C)
80 rolls per box
# per Pallet:
Cotton Fiber Mesh
Pigalog® Page Number:
Average customer rating for Wrap 'N Cure® #PTY109
based on reviews.
Welcome to Reviews
Please write a review and tell other customers about your shopping experience! If you could share something about the product you purchased, what would it be?
- How did it perform?
- Was it delivered quickly?
- Would you purchase it again?
You must sign in to write a review.