PIG® Vapor-Control Latching Drum Lid
Small, easy-access port limits worker exposure to vapors while disposing small items like rags.See more details below.
- For 55-gal. New & Reconditioned Open-head Steel Drums
- Hinged w/ One Hand Latch
- Lid offers controlled, temporary containment of hazardous waste with high vapor emissions
- 5" diameter easy-access port opens to accept waste while discouraging recovery of disposed items and limiting exposure to odor and vapors
- Full-diameter main latching lid allows easy access for emptying or disposal of large items
- Latching handles easily open and close with one hand
- Easy-access lid closes securely to help you meet haz-waste regs
- Nitrile gasket and locking mechanism seal lid to help reduce vapor, odor and VOC emissions
- Hinge stops keep funnel lid upright when open
- Durable, chemical-resistant powder coat helps ensure long service life
- Both latches can be padlocked (lock not included) to prevent unauthorized access
- Hinge pin is made for easy lid removal without loosening band around drum
- Multiple lid color options let you segregate drums for safe, compliant filling
40 CFR 262.34(c)(1) - Satellite Accumulation Areas allow generators of hazardous waste to accumulate as much as 55 gallons of hazardous waste or one quart of acutely hazardous waste in containers at or near the point of generation. The container must be kept closed when not in use, must be under the control of the operator generating the waste and must be properly labeled.
40 CFR 264.1086(c)(1)(ii) - Level one containers must have closure devices that, "form a continuous barrier over the container openings." When these closure devices are in place, there can be, "no visible holes, gaps or other open spaces into the interior of the container."
40 CFR 264.173 - Containers holding hazardous waste, "must always be closed during storage, except when it is necessary to add or remove waste."
Hinged w/ One Hand Latch
55-gal. New & Reconditioned Open-head Steel Drums
23.25" W x 26.75" L x 7.25" H
1 per box
# per Pallet:
Funnel - Powder-Coated Steel
Gasket - Nitrile
Pigalog® Page Number:
Average customer rating for PIG® Vapor-Control Latching Drum Lid #DRM1033
based on reviews.
Welcome to Reviews
Please write a review and tell other customers about your shopping experience! If you could share something about the product you purchased, what would it be?
- How did it perform?
- Was it delivered quickly?
- Would you purchase it again?
You must sign in to write a review.