- Helps protect first responders and the public during an incident
- Numerically indexed and color-coded for fast, easy use
- A "must-have" for hazmat shippers and handlers
- Helps you quickly identify hazards of materials involved in an accident
- 392 pages in softcover
Pigalog® Page Number:
Average customer rating for Emergency Response Guidebook #REF303
based on reviews.
Welcome to Reviews
Please write a review and tell other customers about your shopping experience! If you could share something about the product you purchased, what would it be?
- How did it perform?
- Was it delivered quickly?
- Would you purchase it again?
You must sign in to write a review.