PIG® LeakBlocker® Dike
Don't waste a big blocker on a small leak. This 1.375"H LeakBlocker is just right for leaky machinery until you can make repairs.See more details below.
- 2.25" x 10' x 1.375"
Thanks! This item is in your cart.
- PIG® LeakBlocker® Dike
- Ships within [estimateShip]
- Quantity: [quantity]
- Price: [price]
Today Only PIG Bonus!
Get 50% Off PIG Mat Rolls!
- Fast protection for when a leak is starting to spread; just surround machine with dike to contain liquid
- Exclusive New Pig formulation features a flexible, tacky bottom layer that seals tight to smooth surfaces and blocks liquids
- Built-in, interlocking end joints create a liquid-proof seal and allow you to join as many sections as you need without extra parts
- Confines and diverts fluids without absorbing them, making cleanup or reclamation simpler
- Polyurethane material resists water, oils and many chemicals
- High-visibility yellow color draws attention to spill for increased safety
- Reusable dike cleans easily with soap and water
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for PIG® Blocker Family
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG SpillBlocker Dikes, DrainBlocker Drain Covers and other Blockers
40 CFR 112.7 - SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26 - When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
Due to the nature of softer urethane, the physical properties of these products may change over time with exposure to certain environmental conditions like temperature, humidity, and UV radiation. Typical life expectancy is 5 years. Please inspect the stored product regularly to ensure it is in a usable state. For more details and for chemical compatibility, please call Technical Services.
2.25" W x 10' L x 1.375" H
Max liquid temp exposure:
225°F for up to 30 minutes
Storage Temp Range:
0° – 120°F
0° – 160°F up to 12 months
New Pig Patent:
National Stock Number (NSN):
# per Pallet:
Pigalog® Page Number:
Average customer rating for PIG® LeakBlocker® Dike #PLR212
based on reviews.
Welcome to Reviews
Please write a review and tell other customers about your shopping experience! If you could share something about the product you purchased, what would it be?
- How did it perform?
- Was it delivered quickly?
- Would you purchase it again?
You must sign in to write a review.