- This product can ONLY be shipped to the United States.
Features and Benefits
Use this tread tape to guide application of epoxy when installing PIG Non-Slip Epoxy Tread for a straight, thick line.
- Tape provides an easy way to apply a clean, 1” width strip of epoxy - just put into place and remove middle tabs before dispensing
- Non-stretching, one-sided, temporary foam tape with release liner forms perfect lines every time
- .03” thick to ensure adequate tread thickness when epoxy is spread to the level of the tape
- Helps ensure epoxy tread is installed correctly on stairs, ramps, ladders and walkways
- Use in conjunction with PIG Non-Slip Epoxy Cartridge, Epoxy Gun and Mixing Nozzle to add traction, visibility and safety on stairs and ramps to help prevent slips and falls (all items sold separately)
|Use With||PIG Non-Slip Epoxy Tread|
|Dimensions||1" W x 52' L|
|Sold as||1 roll|
|# per Pallet||1000|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page N15|
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.