- This product can ONLY be shipped to: United States, Bermuda, Canada, Jordan, Tanzania.
Store bulk waste oil in these durable steel tanks.
- Bulk capacity eliminates multiple small containers and centralizes waste oil storage
- Double-wall, 10-gauge steel construction helps tank withstand impact and provides leak-tested containment
- Generous 10"-diameter fill hole features a lockable hatch and debris screen
- Durable powder coating resists chipping, rust and corrosion
- Individual ports and tank exterior are fully labeled for easy identification
- 2" vent helps prevent pressure buildup
- Not intended to be used as storage for new oil
|Dimensions||42" W x 73" L x 52" H|
|Storage Capacity||500 gal.|
|Opening Dimensions||(1) 4", (1) 10" Fill Hole, Primary & Secondary 2" Emergency Vent Openings|
|Use With Flammables||Yes|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||1|
1 - Tank
1 - Level Gauge
1 - 2" Aluminum Dust Cap
1 - 2" Plastic Plug
1 - 4" Plastic Plug
1 - Decal Kit
1 - Fill Lid
1 - Elbow w/ Adaptor & Dust Cap
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 304|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
DisclaimerOil Storage Regulations
Be sure to check federal, state and local oil storage regulations prior to purchasing.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.