- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to the European Union or Great Britain.
Features and Benefits
Cut-resistant Kevlar® Gloves protect against sharp objects.
- 100% DuPont Kevlar fiber provides high-tensile strength to protect hands from cuts and scrapes
- Will not melt, ignite or conduct electricity
- Form-fitting gloves provide excellent dexterity and all-day comfort
- Breathable design lets heat and perspiration dissipate
- Can be used as gloves or glove liners
- Great for the automotive industry, electrical work, light-heat applications, glass operations, manufacturing, metal stamping, sheet metal fabrication, food processing and meat packing
Quality and Certification Checks
|Sold as||1 pair|
|# per Pallet||2880|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
29 CFR 1910.132
Employers must evaluate the workplace for process, environmental, chemical, radiological or mechanical hazards; and provide workers with appropriate personal protective equipment to protect them from any hazards present in the workplace.
29 CFR 1910.138
Employers must provide and require employees to wear hand protection whenever, "hands are exposed to hazards..."
Accessories for GLV506
Good Gloves for Safety
Great gloves for working with glass
Gloves for glass mosaic repairs
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.