Absorbent Mat Roll Refill for PIG® Oil-Only Big Daddy Spill Caddy
Replace your empty roll of PIG Stat-Mat inside your Oil-Only Big Daddy Spill Caddy.
- Get the right fit. This roll of Stat-Mat is made to fit inside your PIG Oil-Only Big Daddy Spill Caddy when your previous mat roll runs out.
- Install it quickly. The refill roll mounts easily inside your spill caddy for pull-and-tear dispensing right from your spill kit.
- Reduce your risks. PIG Stat-Mat is made specifically to absorb fuels and solvents safely by dissipating static while you clean the flammable spill.
- Use caution. Mats take on the properties of absorbed liquids, so always take proper precautions when handling saturated absorbents.
|Dimensions||20" W x 135' L|
|Absorbency||Up to 23.76 gal. per bag|
|Absorbency per||Up to 23.76 gal. per roll|
|Flammability Specifications||Flame Resistant - Will melt and self-extinguish|
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils; Fuels; Oil-Based Liquids (Not Water)|
|Indoor/Outdoor||Indoor Use; Short-Term Outdoor Use|
|Perforated Pattern||10" x 20" sections|
|Traffic||Not Recommended for Foot Traffic|
|Sold as||1 roll per bag|
|# per Pallet||24|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 98|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Technical Data Sheet for PIG® Oil Only Absorbents
29 CFR 1910.106(h)(7(i)(a)
When working with or around flammable liquids, precautions must be taken to prevent static and other sources of ignition that could ignite flammable vapors.
29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2)
Floors in the workplace should be, "maintained in a clean and, so far as possible, a dry condition."
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
DisclaimerOutdoor Use Notice
Intended for indoor use or short-term outdoor use only; not suited for extended exposure to direct sunlight.
DisclaimerSafety Instructions Regarding Flammable Liquids for Flame Resistant Mats
Pig Absorbent Mats are flame resistant in their unused state, but take on the properties of flammable liquids they absorb. Always take proper precautions against potential ignition in handling and disposal of these mats if they have absorbed flammable liquids. For further assistance, please call Technical Services.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.