Absorbent Pillow for PIG® Outdoor Pillow-In-A-Pan
Replace the saturated pillows in your PIG Outdoor Pan Tray with these specially sized refills.
- Pillow has large surface area, high capacity and fast-wicking filler to quickly soak up oils
- Replaces the used pillows in your PIG Outdoor Pan Tray (FLT609-FLT610)
- Tough, chemical-resistant polypropylene skin and filler absorb oils but repel water-based liquids
- Polypropylene skin resists chemicals and tearing; reduces dust and holds in liquid, even when saturated
- Skin is UV resistant up to 12 months; meets ANSI and MIL-SPEC standards for static decay
- Absorbs and retains oils and oil-based liquids - including lubricants and fuels - without taking in a drop of water
- Can be incinerated after use to reduce waste or for fuels blending
|Dimensions||18" W x 18" L x 2" H|
|Absorbency||Up to 6 gal. per box|
|Absorbency per||Up to 1.5 gal. per pillow|
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils; Fuels; Oil-Based Liquids (Not Water)|
|Sold as||4 pillows per box|
|# per Pallet||48|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 50|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- UV-Resistance Comparison Testing of Spunbond and Meltblown
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Oil-Only Absorbents
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
Simply the best!
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.