Aluminum Cylinder Storage Cabinet
Lockable and anchorable, this 16-gauge aluminum cabinet secures cylinders off the ground and won't rust or corrode.
- 16-gauge aluminum construction prevents rusting and corrosion
- Frame flooring keeps cylinders off ground
- Lockable for security
- 4 pre-drilled holes let you anchor cabinet to floor for even greater security and stability
- Highly-visible warning label warns of flammable contents
- Ships fully assembled and ready to install
- Meets NFPA specifications
|Use With||Compressed Gas Cylinder|
|Dimensions||30" W x 32" D x 65" H|
|Holds||5-10 Vertical Cylinders|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||1|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 353|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
29 CFR 1910.110(f)(2)(i)
LP-gas containers, "shall be located so as to minimize exposure to physical damage or tampering by unauthorized persons."
29 CFR 1910.253(c)(5)(v)
Acetylene and other liquefied fuel-gas cylinders need to be manifolded in a vertical position to guard against damage and explosion hazards.
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
- NFPA 58-5-2.1.1
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.