Ansell AlphaTec® 58-735 Nitrile Gloves
- This product can ONLY be shipped to the United States.
Protects against cuts, lacerations and commonly used chemicals while delivering excellent dexterity and grip for wet or oily parts.
- INTERCEPT™ Cut Resistant Technology offers protection against snags, tears and lacerations; nitrile barrier protects against commonly used chemicals
- Ansell GRIP™ Technology provides excellent dexterity, control and comfort when handling wet or oily items
- High-visibility cut liner acts as indicator for when glove is cut so user is aware chemical protection is compromised
- Cuff can be folded to act as a gutter to prevent chemicals from running down arm
- FDA Compliant for handling food
- Ideal for automotive, chemical, food processing, metal fabrication and more
|Style||Chemical & Cut-Resistant|
|Special Feature||High-Visibility Liner; Latex-Free; Silicone-Free|
|Sold as||1 pair|
|# per Pallet||1152|
|Composition||Polyester HPPE Glass Fiber, Nylon, Spandex, Nitrile|
|Shelf Life||5 years|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 193|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
29 CFR 1910.132
Employers must evaluate the workplace for process, environmental, chemical, radiological or mechanical hazards; and provide workers with appropriate personal protective equipment to protect them from any hazards present in the workplace.
29 CFR 1910.138
Employers must provide and require employees to wear hand protection whenever, "hands are exposed to hazards..."
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
EN 388 Cut Level 3
ANSI Cut Level A3
ANSI Abrasion Level A6
Accessories for GLV1213
Best Chemical/cut gloves I have found
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.