- This product can ONLY be shipped to the United States.
Features and Benefits
These well-equipped kits comply with both OSHA regs and ANSI standards.
- 71-piece selection of high-quality first aid supplies meets ANSI/ISEA Z308.1-2015 Class A Standards as revised in 2015
- Sturdy plastic case with waterproof rubber gasket protects against dirt, liquid and impact
- Quick-release, snap-lock hasps offer fast access while deep design keeps contents inside
- Portable and compact to store and carry anywhere; mounting holes for convenient hanging (hardware not included)
- ISEA rated to care for up to 10 people
Quality and Certification Checks
|Brand||First Aid Only|
|Number of Pieces||71 Pieces|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||500|
16 - 1" x 3" Plastic Bandages
1 - 1/2" x 5 yd. First Aid Tape
10 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment Packs
10 - BZK Antiseptic Towelettes
1 - CPR Mask with one way valve
1 - 4" x 4" Burn Dressing
10 - First Aid/Burn Cream Pack, 0.9g
1 - 4" x 5" Cold Compress
2 - Sterile Eye Pads
1 - Eyewash Bottle, 1 oz.
6 - Hand Sanitizer, 0.9g
4 - Nitrile Gloves
1 - 2" Conforming Gauze Roll
1 - Scissors
2 - 3" x 3" Gauze Dressing Pads
2 - 5" x 9" Trauma Pads
1 - 40 x 40" x 56" Triangular Sling/Bandage
1 - First Aid Guide
1 - Carrying Case
|Shelf Life||1030 days|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 219|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for Hand sanitizer
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for Water Jel Dressing
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for BZK Prep Pads - Antiseptic Towelette
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for First Aid Burn Cream
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for Eyewash
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for Disposable Cold Pack
29 CFR 1910.132
Employers must evaluate the workplace for process, environmental, chemical, radiological or mechanical hazards; and provide workers with appropriate personal protective equipment to protect them from any hazards present in the workplace.
29 CFR 1910.151(b)
Adequate first aid supplies must be readily available at facilities not located in close proximity to an infirmary, clinic or hospital.
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
- ANSI Z308.1-2015
Field first aid kit
First Aid Kits
First Aid Kits
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.