- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to the European Union or Great Britain.
Features and Benefits
Wide-jaw design adjusts to lift any steel drum from 30-gallons up to 85-gallons.
- Spring-and-cam actuated jaws use gravity to automatically grip drums or cylinders 18" to 28" in diameter
- Secures to lift truck forks with heavy-duty T-bolts
- Adjusts manually to fit 30- to 85-gallon steel drums
- Fits on most lift truck forks; pockets measure 1.625"H x 5.625"W x 20"D
- Holds up to 1,500 lb.
|Use With||30 to 85 gal. Steel Open- or Tight-Head Drums|
|Dimensions||33" W x 24" L x 5.5" H|
|Load Capacity UDL||1500 lbs.|
|Distance Between Fork Pockets||Fork Pocket Spacing 27.375" at Center|
|Drum Size||30 gal.; 55 gal.; 85 gal.|
|Drum Type||Steel Drum|
|Fork Pocket Dimensions||20" L x 1.625" H x 5.625" W Fork Pocket|
|Sold as||1 each|
1 - Auto-Grip Right Side
1 - Auto-Grip Left Side
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 344|
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.