Bartovation™ Iron Detection Test Paper
- This product can ONLY be shipped to the United States.
Detect and measure levels of free soluble iron, including Fe2+ (ferrous) and Fe3+ (ferric) iron, from 0-100 ppm in water with these test papers.
- Maintain compliance by knowing iron levels, from 0-100 ppm, with these iron detection and measurement test papers
- Tests for Fe2+ (ferrous) and Fe3+ (ferric) iron in water
- No field kit or separate reagents needed for accurate readings of iron levels
- Desiccant vial preserves freshness of strips by keeping them dry
- Convenient flip-top lid can be opened one-handed
- Simply dip strip for two seconds, shake off excess liquid and compare to color chart after 30 seconds
- Made in the USA
|Dimensions||1.5" W x 4" L x 1.5" H|
|Spill Kit Accessory Type||Testing Supplies|
|Sold as||100 per container|
|Shelf Life||730 days|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page N17|
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.