Features and Benefits
Protect your equipment and flooring from corrosive leaks and drips with these acid-resistant trays.
- Low-profile tray is easy to use with cabinet and Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) battery applications
- Also great for containing leaks from motive power and back-up battery power systems
- Acid-resistant polypropylene is compatible with a wide range of chemicals
- Designed for use with battery acid-neutralizing pillows and socks (sold separately) based on your battery type and application
- Easily provides containment without the cost or hassle of fixed devices or permanent berms
- Helps your battery room comply with building codes, federal/local regulations and authorities having jurisdiction inspections
- Don't see the size you need? Call 1-800-HOT-HOGS and ask us about customizing a tray
|Dimensions||20" W x 28" L x 1" H|
|Sump Capacity||2.4 gal. per box|
|Interior Bottom Dimensions||19.5" L x 27.5" W|
|Type of Battery||Lead-Acid Battery|
|Sold as||1 per box|
|# per Pallet||30|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 74|
Accessories for PAK3001
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.