Best Touch® StarMed® Disposable Aloe Infused Nitrile Gloves
- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to the European Union or Great Britain.
Wear and care! Slip your hands into these exam-grade nitrile gloves and let the aloe coating rejuvenate your dry or sensitive-skin while you work.
- Coated with aloe to help rejuvenate and nourish hands with dry or sensitive skin
- Reduced potential for allergic reaction; no powder, latex or natural rubber
- Ideal for medical, dental, tattoo, cosmetology and more
- Specially formulated for comfort and protection
- Nitrile is waterproof, grease-proof, oil-proof and chemical resistant to a range of common chemicals; see Resources & Downloads tab for chemical compatibility guide
- Textured fingertips for confident gripping
- High puncture-resistance
- Designed with durable dexterity for confident hand and finger movement
- Meets FDA 21 CFR Part 177 requirements for food handling
- Beaded cuff increases strength and helps protect against drips
- Ambidextrous to wear either glove on either hand
- See Resources & Downloads tab for gram-to-mil conversion document
Synthetic rubber nitrile
180 per dispenser (GLV533-XL)
200 per dispenser (GLV533-L)
200 per dispenser (GLV533-M)
200 per dispenser (GLV533-S)
200 per dispenser (GLV533-XS)
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for Sempermed Disposable Gloves
- Mil Thickness vs. Gram Weight
29 CFR 1910.132
Employers must evaluate the workplace for process, environmental, chemical, radiological or mechanical hazards; and provide workers with appropriate personal protective equipment to protect them from any hazards present in the workplace.
29 CFR 1910.138
Employers must provide and require employees to wear hand protection whenever, "hands are exposed to hazards..."
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
- FDA Approved
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.