Caution Wet Floor Cone
- This product can ONLY be shipped to the United States.
Attention-grabbing banana peel-shaped caution cone is more effective than other floor signs at reducing slips, trips and falls on wet floors in high traffic areas.
- Ideal for high traffic, high risk areas; yellow banana peel-shaped cones are proven to be more noticeable than traditional floor signs
- Fun, innovative design catches people's attention to reduce risk of slip and fall accidents on wet, slippery floors
- Included "stem" twists on top and acts as a handle
- Space-saving, stackable design
- Cones should only be stacked with the stem handle attached
- Available in 2 ft. and 3 ft. high sizes
- Trilingual (English, French and Spanish)
- OSHA compliant
|Category||Four-Sided Floor Cone; Caution Wet Floor|
|Language||English; French; Spanish|
|Legend||Caution Wet Floor|
|Sold as||3 per case|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 273|
14.1" W x 14.1" L x 34.9" H (SGN1040-3T)
11.15" W x 11.15" L x 20.6" H (SGN1040-2T)
16.65 lbs. (SGN1040-3T)
7.16 lbs. (SGN1040-2T)
|# per Pallet||
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- White paper – Slip & Fall Prevention Secrets
29 CFR 1910.145(d)(4)
"Caution signs should have a yellow background and black lettering that is per the specifications specified in table 1 of ANSI Z53.1-1967 or Table 1 of ANSI Z535.1-2006(R2011)."
29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2)
Floors in the workplace should be, "maintained in a clean and, so far as possible, a dry condition."
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.