Corrosive Liquids Drum Gauge
- This product can ONLY be shipped to the United States.
Check liquid levels of corrosive chemicals at a glance with a liquid level Kynar gauge.
- Keep tabs on the tank volumes of phosphoric acid, sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid and chlorine
- Constructed of Kynar plastic wetted rods, PVC bushing, HDPE floats, glass calibration, PVC lock nut and Viton gasket
- Barrel of gauge is all wetted plastic for maximum compatibility with chemicals that do not function well with metal components
- Top-mounted gauge mounts to a ¾" bung on a 55-gallon drum
|Use With||55 gal. Vertical Drums|
|Bung Opening||.75" NPT Bung|
|Compatible With||Chlorine; Low Percentage Sulfuric Acid|
|Gauge Type||Fluid Level|
|Use With Flammables||No|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||100|
Float- Polyethylene (HDPE)
Lock Nut- PVC
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 331|
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.