Overseas Shipping Information for Fed Government Customers
New Pig can ship worldwide.
Because we're DCMA-trained in the Contractor Traffic Management Program, we have the expertise to route your orders anywhere in the world. We even do the paperwork so you don't have to worry about it. To find out more about DCMA, visit their website.
We offer three shipping options for large shipments that exceed postal limitations:
1. Commercial Air Freight
We can ship your order through a commercial air freight carrier (such as BaxGlobal) with the freight charge Prepaid and Added. It would move Door-to-Door or Door-to-Airport (where mandatory). To do this, we must have your complete physical location including Postal Code. NOTE: This option can be very expensive.
2. CCP – Consolidation & Containerization Point (Water) for Ultimate Destination OCONUS
- New Cumberland, PA – orders shipping to the European Theater, Middle East, and the Mediterranean
- French Camp/Tracy, CA – orders shipping to the Pacific Theater, including Hawaii and Alaska
- Norfolk, VA – Navy shipments for Mediterranean/Caribbean/Hawaii
3. Air Mobility Command (Air) for Ultimate Destination OCONUS
- Dover AFB, DE – orders shipping to the European Theater, Middle East, and the Mediterranean
- Travis AFB, CA – orders shipping to the Pacific Theater, including Hawaii and Alaska
- McGuire AFB, NJ – orders shipping to Thule-Greenland and the Azores
We're happy to quote freight charges to your destination via all three shipping methods. If you choose shipping option 2 or 3, you must supply us with the following information:
- TCN – Transportation Control Number
- RDD – Required Delivery Date
- TP – Transportation Priority # or Issue Priority Designator #
- TAC – Transportation Accounting Code
- PROJECT CODE (if applicable)
- ULTIMATE CONSIGNEE ADDRESS – Your physical address including a point of contact name and DSN #
If you use a government credit card for payment, all freight charges must be included in the total charged to your card.
- Option 1 – freight to final destination
- Option 2 – freight to CCP
- Option 3 – freight to AMC
If you use a non-government credit card, we have other shipping options available.
For more information, visit the FAR website or click the links below:
- FAR 47.304-3 Shipments from CONUS for overseas delivery
- FAR 52.247-52 Clearance and Documentation Requirements – Shipments to DOD Air or Water Terminal Transshipment Points
If you require destination pricing for your online purchase, please indicate this on the order notes screen that appears after you select a payment method during checkout.
If you have other shipping questions, please email Cheryl Horton.