Danger Lockout For Safety Hazard Warning Label
- This product can ONLY be shipped to the United States.
Vinyl labels alert workers to electrical and equipment hazards while promoting awareness of lockout (LOTO) procedures.
- Bright colors and easy-to-read legends help ensure safety and facility compliance
- Helps you meet 29 CFR 1910.145 by indicating specific hazards that may, without identification, lead to accidental injury or property damage
- Small adhesive peel-and-stick advisory labels are easy to fit near equipment controls and hazard points
- Indoors or out, Dura-Vinyl material provides exceptional flexibility and performance and features high-gloss film to resist UV rays, water, chemicals and abrasion
- Keep your facility looking professional while providing clear safety information
|Dimensions||5" L x 3.5" H|
|Category||Electrical Hazard & Equipment|
|Sold as||5 per package|
|# per Pallet||2500|
|Color||Black/Red on White|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
29 CFR 1910.1200
Under OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard, employers must evaluate hazards present at the facility, communicate those hazards to employees, and teach them how to avoid the hazards.
29 CFR 1910.145
Safety signs are to be used in facilities to, "define specific hazards that may lead to accidental injury to workers or the public, or both, or to property damage."
29 CFR 1910.145(f)(5)
Danger tags are to be used to identify, "major hazard situations where an immediate hazard presents a threat of death or serious injury to an employee."
29 CFR 1910.147
OSHA's Control of Hazardous Energy Standard, also known as Lockout Tagout (LOTO) requires employers to establish procedures for preventing employee injury that may be caused by unplanned or unexpected start up of tools or equipment.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.