The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
|Bisphenol A (BPA)||Reproductive Harm|
- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to the European Union or Great Britain.
Design is economical but still offers rubber temples and nosepiece for comfort.
- Distortion-free polycarbonate lenses reduce eye fatigue for longer wear
- Rubber-tipped temples deliver a secure and comfortable fit
- Soft rubber nosepiece helps keep glasses in place, especially in heat
- Tough polycarbonate lens protect against impact and 99.9% of UV rays
- Temples and frames match lens color for a sleek, attractive look
- Clear lens is ideal for inside work
- Have a question about safety glasses, goggles or eyewear? Give us a call at 1-800-HOT-HOGS (468-4647)
|Fits Over Glasses||No|
|Lens Protection||Impact Resistant|
|Special Feature||Padded Nose Piece|
|Sold as||1 pair|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 200|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
29 CFR 1910.132
Employers must evaluate the workplace for process, environmental, chemical, radiological or mechanical hazards; and provide workers with appropriate personal protective equipment to protect them from any hazards present in the workplace.
29 CFR 1910.133
Employers must evaluate the workplace for eye and face hazards. Where they exist, employers must provide adequate and appropriate protection.
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
- ANSI Z87.1
Accessories for GLS135
Gotta have the DeWalt's
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.