Remove oil, sediment and pollutants from high volume pump outs.
- Ideal for spill cleanup, draining during construction or pumping out containment areas, sumps and ponds
- Extra-large bag has greater capacity for extensive dewatering operations
- Accommodates up to a 6" discharge hose for high volume pumping
- Disperses water to help prevent erosion
- Non-biodegradable skin has low ash and high BTU value
- Landfillable or incinerable for waste reduction/fuels blending
|Style||Beyond the Drain|
|Use With||Up to a 6" Dia. Discharge Hose|
|Dimensions||15' W x 15' L|
|Recycled Content||100% Post-Consumer Recycled Textiles|
|Absorbency||Up to 22.6 gal.|
|Capacity||225 cu. ft.|
|Max Flow Rate||1500 gal./Minute|
|Micron Rating||180 Microns|
|Separator Type||Dewatering & Silt Bags & Socks|
|Substance Filtered||Oil; Sediment|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||16|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 182|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Why is there no SDS?
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.