Nitrile Disposable Gloves
Of the glove materials, nitrile offers a superior chemical resistance and is recommended for use with the large majority of common chemicals. Nitrile is New Pigs best selling disposable glove type.
- More chemical resistant than latex to protect against intermittent contact and splashes
- Resists puncture and abrasion better than PVC/Vinyl
BEST FIT AND FEEL
Latex Disposable Gloves
With the best fit and feel, latex provides a durable barrier protection from common chemicals and irritants for the hands.
- Excellent stretchability
- Fits hands tightly to give them added sensitivity for delicate tasks
- More economical than nitrile
Vinyl Disposable Gloves
PVC/Vinyl is a nonallergenic, versatile material delivering comfort, sensitivity and performance.
- Versatile material delivers comfort, sensitivity and performance
- Tough enough to reuse, but inexpensive enough to be disposable
BEST OF BOTH WORLDS
Triple Polymer Disposable Gloves
Polymer Combinations: The best of both worlds. An exclusive blend of rubber neoprene, and nitrile.
- Delivers the comfort of latex with the strength of nitrile & neoprene
- Flexible for easy on and off
From light-duty latex to heavyweight nitrile, we have a disposable glove for every wear-and-toss application.
- Quality Control
- Food Handling