- This product can ONLY be shipped to the United States.
Features and Benefits
Replaceable electrodes deliver accurate pH readings, even in harsh conditions.
- Dip in any liquid for accurate readings down to ±0.01; capable of off-the-chart measurements from -1.00 to +15.00
- Easy-to-read screen displays pH and temperature; adjusts for fluctuating temperatures from 32°F to 122°F to offer greater reliability and consistency
- Unique double-junction electrode withstands plating baths, wastewater, process streams and other harsh liquids
- Intuitive 3-button controls, including one-touch calibration and hold function to freeze readings for later reference
- IP67 rated for protection of electronic equipment enclosures; waterproof, dustproof and will even float
|Dimensions||ext. dia. 1.5" x 6.5" L|
|Battery Requirements||(4) 1.5V Alkaline Batteries (Included)|
|Sensitivity Limit||± 0.01 pH Accuracy & a Range of -1.00 to +15.00 pH|
|Spill Kit Accessory Type||Testing Supplies|
|Temperature Limit||Works in 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)|
|Sold as||1 each|
1 - pH Tester
1 - Lanyard
1 - Case
|Shelf Life||3 years|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 125|
Accessories for PLS1552
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.